Ectopolitan • 都市外 • एक्टोपॉलिटन • Ectopolita • Ectopolite • خارجبوليتان • বাহিরেবিশ্বজনীন • Эктополит • Ektopolitan • ایکٹوپولیٹن • Ektopolit • エクトポリタン • اکتوپولیتن • ਐਕਟੋਪੋਲੀਟਨ • ఎక్టోపాలిటన్ • 세계친구인 • Ngoài chính trị • ความเป็นข้างนอก • ኢክቶ አቀፋዊ • Ektopolityczny • Ектополіт • Ectopolitische • Εκτοπολίτικος • Ektopolita • Ektopolitiese • Ectopolitische • Ектополит • Ektopolitiske • אַקטופּוֹלִיטִי • ཕྱི་ལོགས་སྲིད་དོནའི • Ektopoliit • Utanborgari • Ektopolito • Ectopolites • ɒɈiloqoɈɔɘ
Nota Bene: the article below may not be published in formats permissible for citizens of UN member countries, or even for cosmopolitans, and/or for stateless people, as the human being below is an ectopolitan, which means that he does not identify or align with, nor permits traditional politics, and/or business, to influence or undermine his life, his natural affections, his natural affiliations, and/or his natural community. The individual below considers all UN member countries as no more dignified than Aristotelian zoos, which constantly violate human rights, treat de jure citizens like de facto slaves, and national and multinational corporations as entities authorised to violate human rights by their respective states or countries (ie, as criminal entities), and with no actual legal accountability in the constitutions of states or countries for their crimes against natural human beings.
MT Kaisiris Tallini (New York, 10 May 1962 – ) — born Cesidio Tallini — is Analytic Theologian and founder of the Cesidian Network, Chancellor of Saint René Descartes University, and Rector of the Centre for Cesidian Law.
Kaisiris is also Meddíss Túvtiks (MT) of the soon-to-be legally formed Kaisiris Clan, a nomipolyphilic (legally polyphilic) clan; Consecrator of Saint René Descartes, a Homomessianic saint; Logos of Ectoenglishⓔ, Ectoitalianⓘ, Ectooscanⓞ, and all other developing ectolanguages; Regent of Paradiplomatic Affairs, a paradiplomatic organisation; and Chronos of the Cesidian calendar, and the Cyberterra Mean Time standard (CMTs).
Kaisiris is the de facto or de jure author of several books in English and Italian; the father of Cesidian law, Cesidian analytic theology, Cesidian salubriology, Cesidian societal-political science, and Cesidian spiritual science; the developer of several indigenous and novel time, linguistic, educational, and intellectual property systems; and an independent scholar.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 1998, Kaisiris started the main focus of his research, which is essentially societal-political science, although the legal, theological, and linguistics repercussions are even more dominant. In fact, Cesidian spiritual science has become, in essence, Cesidian legal, spiritual and theological, salubriological and psychological, linguistic, journalistic and historical, geological, geographic and astronomical, societal and political, ecological and agricultural science, or the world's first holistic and scientific paradigm.
After discovering the relationship which is called today the Tallini World Formula — A(n)=¹⁄₆(−n³+9n²−20n+18) — Kaisiris set out, without the support of any academic or government funding, to see whether the relationship held true in the real world. So far, Kaisiris has successfully verified the existence of five of the six theorised Tallini Worlds, and may have recently successfully verified the existence of the sixth and final Tallini World.
While the "Kaisiris Tallini et al" group's independent confirmation of anthropologist John H. Moore's (1939 – 2016) space science, may have already proven at least some aspects of Cesidian societal-political science (Csps), the truth is that only by attracting an extraterrestrial society could Kaisiris have found support for the continuation and completion of the research about the six societal-political Tallini Worlds, because there isn't any real alternative United Nations on planet Earth to provide a final litmus test for Cesidian societal-political science, there isn't any real alternative major paradigm or genus.
Besides the novel field of Cesidian societal-political science (Csps), the world's first rigourous sociology and political science, a field which proves that French economist and author Claude-Frédéric Bastiat (1801 – 1850) was philosophically right about socialism, and Italian sociologist, journalist, and professor of sociology Francesco Alberoni (1929 – ) was also right about his sociological-political theory of the nascent state, Kaisiris is also involved with Cesidian law (Claw), particularly applied Cesidian law, which is an offshoot of Csps; as well as with Cesidian analytic theology (Cat), which is related to the work of René Descartes (1596 – 1650) and Italian mathematician Luigi Fantappié (1901 – 1956), a field which brings together certain theological concepts, and certain mathematical ones, which appears to be a real Theory of Everything (ToE) that is not just about physics.
Education[edit | edit source]
Kaisiris has resided for extensive periods of time both in Italy and in the United States. He moved to Italy at the age of 9, where he continued his education. He eventually earned an American High School Equivalency Diploma from the University at Albany (SUNY) in 1982, and an Italian Diploma di Maturità Scientifica from La Scuola D'Italia "Guglielmo Marconi" of New York City in 1984.
In 2007, Kaisiris earned a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Information Technology from the University of Phoenix (with honours), but has also earned another BSc degree, two religious doctorate degrees, and was awarded two honourary doctorates.
Kaisiris has also recently earned a degree from Saint René Descartes University, after becoming the world's first self-made Salubriology Doyen (SD).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Cesidio is a rare Italian given name, but it was originally the nomen «Caesidius» in Latin, and was not the given name of a person, but the name of a Roman clan, the «gens Caesidia». The gens Caesidia, however, was not originally a Roman clan, but a clan of Sabellian or Oscan origin from the Hernici Mountains of central Italy — «Hernici» is a Latin word which comes from the Marsi or Oscan word «herna», meaning stone. Originally, the Romans transcribed the non-Roman clan's name as «Kaisidis», but the name in Oscan was probably closest to Kaisiris in pronunciation, and written from right to left. The name Cesidio probably means something like "to smash to pieces, in the name of God", according to the «caedo» and «deus» Latin word roots of Caesidius. The aboriginal name of Kaisiris or «Kaisidis», on the other hand, can be broken down into the Kaisi or «Kai», and the ris or «dis» components, and since «Kai» means keeper or defender in Scandinavian or Greek, and «dis» is an inflected (dative or ablative) form of the Latin «deus», meaning God, the aboriginal Kaisiris name probably meant, "he who struggles with God" in the ancient, and now extinct Oscan language. In other words, Kaisiris probably meant the same thing "Israel" means in Hebrew.
Tallini is a rare Italian family name, and probably derives from the medieval German or Gothic «Tallo», which in turn derives from the medieval «Tallis», and means "down the valley", probably in the sense the founders of the cognomen intended, since they were originally dwellers of the valley of a great river like Attila the Hun (c. 406 – 453): the Danube river. Historians agree that Venice — Tallini is a Venetian surname — itself was founded on islands which refuges from the cities of Ravenna, Padova, and Aquileia fled to, when they fled from Attila — also known as «Flagellum Dei», or the "Scourge of God" — in the 5th century. So the Tallini surname may ultimately have an ancient Gothic, or eastern Germanic etymology, and the founders of the cognomen were probably proud of their Hunnic warrior origins. It is nearly certain one of Kaisiris' Tallini ancestors lived in the Most Serene Republic of Venice (697 – 1797) in the early 15th century (1401 – 1500), but the rare Tallini family name exists since at least the year 1307, or has existed for 714 years (as of the year 2021).
MT Kaisiris Tallini's "MT" title, is an abbreviation for the Oscan words «Meddíss Túvtiks». Meddíss Túvtiks (Oscan-Latinish: «Meddix Tuticus»; English: Community Manager) was the name of the supreme magistrate among the Oscan people. The Oscan-Latinish «meddix» (or «medix») appears to have signified a magistrate of any kind (the phrase «meddix apud Oscos nomen magistratus est» in Latin, meant "meddix among the Oscans is the name of the magistrate"), and the Oscan-Latinish «tuticus», appears to have been equivalent to «magnus» or «summus» in Latin. Livy, therefore, in calling the meddix tuticus the «summus magistratus», gives a literal translation of the word. The Meddíss Túvtiks was the single magistrate on whom would devolve military command, civil and criminal jurisdiction, functions of political and religious representation, and several other responsibilities, for the "MT" could also have been a great teacher and healer, besides being a man of religion — this is what real societal-political science can predict, based on the typical functions of the societal «gens» and «curia», and the political «tribus» Tallini Worlds.
Books[edit | edit source]
- 25 September 2008, A history of the future: Independent Long Island, [ISBN 1-59899-129-9]
- 8 August 2009, The Fifth World: Micronationalism on Steroids, [ISBN 978-1448663538]
- 17 October 2009, All Religions Are Cults: And What a Few Good Priests, Monks, Rabbis and Mullahs Can Do About It, [ISBN 978-1449553555]
- 23 May 2012, I Giochi SIGNOR: Sport Integrati e Giochi delle Nazioni, Organizzazioni e Religioni, [ISBN 978-1477493144]
- 21 February 2013, Ryamecah Declaration of Indigenous Independence, [ISBN 978-1482510553]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Cesidian — political, linguistic, and legal — revolution has started, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 February 2021
- The spiritual upgrade of Humanity 2.0 — and why it will happen, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 24 February 2021
- The Cesidian revolution has just begun, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Facebook, 8 March 2021
- The evidence age is a highly insignificant number, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 19 March 2021
- Get your languages and dialects straight, linguists, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 21 March 2021
- Revision of 1 Corinthians 7:23, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 23 March 2021
- Asian Americans should abandon Aristotelian, WASP pseudo-culture, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 31 March 2021
- New York can't be a human strange attractor, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 2 April 2021
- The Copernican revolution is pre-ectohistory, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 6 April 2021
- My real race or genus, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 16 April 2021
- A return to pre-Bronze Age conditions is required, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 20 April 2021
- Drake Equation flaws, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 23 April 2021
- The trap of Aristotelian cities or politics, and their perverse incentives or currencies, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 27 April 2021
- The Ectolanguage Organism ⓔⓛⓞ, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 29 April 2021
- The bullshit United Nations observances, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 30 April 2021
- Riddle no Judaeo-Christian will be able to answer, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 5 May 2021
- What epiousios (ἐπιούσιος) probably means, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 9 May 2021
- Not a single Christian at the Gentilisation of the Lord, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 11 May 2021
- The Christianity delusion, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 13 May 2021
- About wiki articles not written in Ectoenglishⓔ, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 May 2021
- The Fleming 2021 Declaration, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 14 May 2021
- The 2,000-year-old lies are no longer hidden, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 15 May 2021
- Introduction to Ectoenglish, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 20 May 2021
- I'm an Israelite — what it actually means, by MT Kaisiris Tallini, Fifth World Community Wiki, 21 May 2021
[edit | edit source]
- Facebook profile
- Fifth World Community at Linktree
- Fifth World Times
- Interfaith Nutrition Network
- Cesidian Network
- Saint René Descartes University
- Cal Alumni Association profile
- Penn State Alumni Association
- American Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel
- Paradiplomatic Affairs
- Doris is stateless
- Cyberterra Mean Time format
- Cyberterra Mean Time standard
Important multilingual anthroponyms[edit | edit source]
- Ectoenglishⓔ: Kaisiris Tallini [born Cesidio Tallini]
- Español: Kaisiris Tallini [nacido Cesidio Tallini]
- Català: Kaisiris Tallini [nascut Cesidio Tallini]
- Монгол: Кайсирис Таллини [төрсөн: Сесидио Таллини]
- བོད་ཡིག: ཁ་ཨསིཨའིརིས ཏལིནའི
- Deutsch: Kaisiris Tallini
- Nederlands: Kaisiris Tallini
- Svenska: Kaisiris Tallini
- Norsk bokmål: Kaisiris Tallini
- Íslenska: Kaisiris Tallini
- Bahasa Indonesia: Kaisiris Tallini
- Ectofrançaisⓕ: Kaisiris Tallini [né Césidio Tallini]
- Corsu: Kaisiris Tallini [natu Cesidio Tallini]
- Русский: Кайсирис Таллини
- Українська: Кайсіріс Талліні
- Ectoitalianoⓘ: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Magyar: Kaissiris Tallini
- Shqip: Kaisiris Tallini
- አማርኛ: ካይዚይሪስ ታሊኒ
- Afrikaans: Kaisiris Tallini
- Vèneto: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Napulitano: Kaisiris Tallini [nato Cesidio Tallini]
- Sicilianu: Kaisiris Tallini [nascitu Cesidio Tallini]
- Sardu: Kaisiris Tallini [nasciu Cesidio Tallini]
- Malti: Kaisiris Tallini [imwieled Cesidio Tallini]
- Εκτοελληνικάⓖ: Καϊσίρης Ταλλίνι [αρχικά Τσεσίδιο Ταλλίνι]
- Português: Kaisiris Tallini
- Interlingua: Kaisiris Tallini [nascite Cesidio Tallini]
- Esperanto: Kaisiris Tallini [origine Cesidio Tallini]
- Polski: Kaisiris Tallini
- Eesti: Kaisiris Tallini
- Български: Кайсирис Таллини
- 한국어: 카이시리스 탈리니 (태어난: 체시디오 탈리니)
- Tiếng Việt: Kaisíris Tallini [sinh ra: Chêsidio Tallini]
- Tagalog: Kaisiris Tallini [ipinanganak na Cesidio Tallini]
- Cebuano: Kaisiris Tallini [natawo nga Cesidio Tallini]
- ไทย: ไคสิริส ทัลลินี [เกิด: เชศรีดิโอ ทัลลินี]
- Ectolatinaⓛ: Kaisidis Tallini [natus Caesidius Tallini]
- हिन्दी: काईसीरिस तल्लिनी
- বাংলা: কাইসিরিস তাল্লিনী
- తెలుగు: కైసిరిస్ తల్లిని
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ: ਕੈਸੀਰਿਸ ਟੱਲੀਨੀ
پنجابی: قیصریس تلینی ▪ [קַאִיסִירִיס טָאללִינִי [נוֹלַד צְסִידיׇ טָאללִינִי :ⓗאַקטועִברִית ▪ [inillɒɈ oibiƨɘɔ oɈɒn] inillɒɈ ƨiɿiƨiɒʞ :ⓞoɔƨooɈɔɘ ▪ [عربى: كايسيريس تاليني [ولد سيسيديو تاليني ▪ اردو: قیصریس تلینی ▪
See also[edit | edit source]
- Cesidio Tallini
- Cesidian calendar
- Cesidian law
- Cyberterra Mean Time
- Global Earth Oceans (GEO)
- Indigo race
- Saint René Descartes University
Citations[edit | edit source]
- Kaisiris Tallini (aka Cesidio Tallini), Fifth World Community Wiki, 3 May 2021.
- Kaisiris Tallini (aka Cesidio Tallini), Fifth World Wiki, 3 May 2021.
- Nota Bene: if there is no link in the Societal links above, you have proof it is not my nation, my tribe, or in Latin, my tribus, or even a part of it; it is not my ethnicity, my confederation, or in Latin, my civis, or even a part of it; it is not my race, my commonwealth, or in Latin, my genus, or even a part of it. Kaisiris Tallini is not into societal-political pseudoscience, so he doesn't recognise fake nations, fake states, fake countries, or even fake human paradigms.